THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS In this guide, we will go step-by-step to walk you through deploying the Fortigate VNF on your OpenStack Cloud.
Prerequisites- Virtualenv - Cloudify CLI - OpenStack Credentials
Virtualenv and Cloudify CLIFirst you must install Virtualenv on your machine and create a new environment. Once in your new env, run
pip install cloudify. That will install the Cloudify CLI on your local environment.
Initial Cloud SetupThis example assumes that you have a clean OpenStack environment. We will start by bringing up two networks and a Cloudify Manager on your OpenStack cloud with this Cloudify blueprint. Follow these steps:
- Download the zip in this link to your local computer and unzip them in the Downloads folder
- Go into the directory/folder labeled inputs and open openstack.yaml
- Edit that file by adding your OpenStack credentials and save it
- In your Terminal, make sure you are in the Downloads folder and run
cfy install cloudify-environment-setup-latest/openstack.yaml -i cloudify-environment-setup-latest/inputs/openstack.yaml
- Once this is successful, you